|Tonight was the Second Annual RhuBarBeQue. It was a little rainy and a bit cool, but nothing stops the [Rhubarb](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhubarb “Wikipedia||Rhubarb”). Thank you everyone that came. Everything was delicious. Here are some of the highlights:|
- I made about a gallon of RhuBarBeQue Sauce. It went on such things as tempeh, tofu, steak, chicken, vegie burgers, etc. This was the first time I made it and I sort of winged it. In fact, this was my first BBQ sauce ever. Not to toot my own horn, but it came out pretty well. Next time, I will give it a little more spice.
- Cole made Rhubarb Cornbread. Her signature cornbread was only enhanced with the power of Rhubarb.
- Cole also made Baked Rhubarb.
- Rebecca made a Rhubarb Crisp that ended up all gooey and sweet. MMMMMMMM.
- Rebecca also made a Pizza with Rhubarb on it, as well as caramelized onions and goat cheese.
- Jess made RhuGarita mix (Rhubarb and Margarita) for our drinking pleasure.
- Jessi made Strawberry and Rhubarb Crisp. A popular item done well.
- Ben made Rhubarb Cheesecake. Wow.
- Andy made Rhubarb Relish to compliment the chicken.
- Andy also made Rhubarb Baked Beans. A perfect combination.
- Matt made Rhubarb Salsa.
- Beth and Becky came with yet another delicious Rhubarb Crisp, but with Strawberries and Peaches!
Rebecca even made a [Rhubarb Movie](http://vimeo.com/clip:203125 “Vimeo Rhubarb and Metro Movie”) with her great dog Metro (who couldn’t make it).
- There were other non-Rhubarb items that were wonderful as well.